Get off the beaten track.
Experience more with Contiki.
Camp Canada have teamed up with Contiki to give you a discount on their epic group trips - so you can discover Canada your way.
Contiki are one of the world's leading trip companies and are the perfect way to travel after camp.
Even better, Camp Canada applicants get a huge 10% off select trips, making your summer all the more incredible!
10% discount applies to all trips that have a duration of 7 days or more.
to get your 10% discount code, log into your Camp Canada account.
perks of Contiki trips:
Choose from over 30 North American trips, 4 different travel styles and hundreds of experiences to elevate your adventure in the Great White North.
Trips include dormitory-style hostel accommodation mostly, hotels for some and even national park camping for others. You can, if you wish, pay an add-on for a private room on select trips, whilst thrill seekers can add on further adventures through their trip leaders.
It's Canada, your way.
Discover Canada as you want to.
Contiki have a huge range of tours across the world, with North America being home to some of the most magnificent.
Whether you're after a thrill seekers adventure tour, or a leisurely stroll through incredible landscapes, Contiki has it all.
how it works
after camp travel sorted in 3 easy steps.
1. Request your discount code: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your code (only available once you're at the 'Confirmed' stage.
2. Make your reservation: Head to the Contiki to choose a tour that fits your interests the best.
3. Use the code at checkout: When booking through the Contiki website, apply your Camp Canada discount code under the Promo/Discount Code section.
the ultimate after-camp travel experience.
Follow some of the Contiki top tips to make your adventure the best yet.
- Pack as lightly as you can - you can wash your laundry along the way.
- You don't need a sleeping bag for Contiki tours - all hostels provide linens.
- Although most hostels provide a towel, it's best to bring your own, as there are many stops to swim during tours.