camp canada pricing
Are you ready for an epic summer in the Canadian wilderness?
We'll make getting to Canada for your ultimate summer as easy as possible. It pays to go with the original Camp Canada.
it's time for your next adventure.
- Guaranteed camp placement
- Minimum of $1300 CAD spending money (19 years old or over - earn minimum $1500 CAD)
- Support with Canadian work permit
- 10 weeks of health insurance
- Free accommodation in arrival city (up to 2 nights)
- Orientation in your arrival city
- Free Canadian bank account
- Social Insurance Number assistance
- Arrival travel assistance
- Transport from your host city to camp
- Room and board at camp
- Support extending your stay after camp as a visitor
- 24 hour emergency support
- 5-10% Discount on before/after camp travel through Out Here Travel, TrekAmerica and Moose network
- Medical check - (Varies based on GP)
- Electronic Travel Authorization fee - $7 CAD
- Criminal background check - Costs vary based on country, but in Ireland, they are free.
- Biometrics fee - Paid for at port of entry into Canada - $85 CAD
Our expert in-house flight team can find you the cheapest deals.
Although very uncommon, the port of entry in Canada may charge a fee of $155. This impacts less than 10% of participants and may be refunded by your camp.
If you've been with Camp Canada before, it is FREE to return to the same camp the next year.
If you decide that you'd like to go to a new camp, you'll receive a reduced rate of €299.
explore your limits.
In order to make it easier for you to get to Canada, you can pay the price in 3 easy instalments.
€50 deposit + first instalment + remaining balance.
If this plan doesn't work out for you, we can build you a personal one.
frequently asked questions:
Is my place guaranteed at camp?
Yes. We guarantee to place you at camp, or we pay your money back. We’re confident enough to promise this, otherwise we’ll refund your program fees in full.
Program fees can be found outlined above and in our program agreement. The refund does not cover any 3rd party costs you may incur such as flights, background checks or visa fees. You are only eligible for the refund if you stay on the program until July 1st and do not withdraw your application.
What's the deadline for the payments?
You can pay in three smaller instalments, or one lump sum within 60 days of your official acceptance, after your interview with us.
When do I have to pay the first instalment?
After registration, you'll be able to fill in the basics of your profile. Upon payment of your deposit, new sections will open up in your application where you'll be able to tell us more about yourself. You'll also be able to secure your interview - so completing this step as early as possible will help you to get your profile completed and find out where you'll be heading for the summer as soon as possible.
What do my fees cover?
We’ll set you up for a successful summer by finding you a summer camp that fits you the best, and provide all the essentials such as food, accommodation, orientation, insurance, and 24/7 support while you're in Canada.
Can you refund the deposit if needed? If you're not accepted onto the program for any reason, your deposit will be refunded immediately. However, it's non-refundable if choose to withdraw your application.
don't miss out on an epic summer.
*Program fees can be found outlined above and in our program agreement. The refund does not cover any 3rd party costs you may incur such as flights, background checks or visa fees. You are only eligible for the refund if you stay on the program until July 1st and do not withdraw your application.